Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sewing projects half started



When I don't have the energy to actually sew, or lug my machine to the monthly sewing group, I take along projects that need cutting out with the intention to sew them up sometime soon. Unfortunately that box is a bit overflowing at the moment.

Behold my box of cut out projects

half sewn slip that needs a lot of adjusting to complete

Oliver & S Bucket hat
 The hat I've actually completed since these photos were taken.http://livinglifenz.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/hat-making.html
A small size Oliver & S Red riding hood cape
The last cape I made from this pattern was fun to make and very cute. Just waiting for time to finish this.
This is a self drafted pattern from a cute wrap top that I own. 
There is a self drafting challenge coming up with the sewing bloggers so I might get inspired to finish this. I need to make myself some detailed  instructions so that I get the sewing order correct as there are rolled edges and seams to get in order.

Possibly a summer skirt
I'm not sure if this one will get completed. Its a skirt, cut out but its leftover material from my nightshirt. the nightshirt has faded dreadfully so I'm not sure if its worth the effort to make this up knowing its not going to last.  Also the boys have pointed out that I'm in camouflage when I'm against our blue floral duvet.

1 comment:

  1. Luckily you have a sewing retreat coming up! Looking forward to seeing these projects develop!

    ReplyDelete