Sunday, January 17, 2010

Starting

Feels like a first day today. First day of school, first day of holidays, first day of work - or my new life starting. J at holiday programme, R at work and F asleep in bed. F now two months old and sleeping well so I am starting to feel like I am up to new adventures. Because that is what life is about - if you are not having fun then its all wrong or you need your meds adjusted! Hoping to start a new business soon, but want to make the most of our small house. Fell like now for the first time I not only have the time but energy to have the house I want - not the house full of stuff I inherited that doesn't go with much but is too good to throw out!

Decided step one is decluttering. Drawer by drawer, room by room. But watch as the bags of rubbish go!

No comments:

Post a Comment