Sunday, February 15, 2015

Girls tunic top Kwik Sew 3769


I've made this top before for my goddaughter and it's a great top if you are making for children that are not easy to measure (especially if they live some distance away). It has a neck casing that the tie goes through, so the neckline is easily adjusted. It can also be worn as a dress/tunic or top.  

Kiwk sew 3769

Holes for the neck casing to go through


Top one complete


I made these for my gorgeous nieces. It was too hot for fabric shopping with them, but luckily I had some difference fabrics in my stash they could choose from, - I knew all the fabric shopping/hoarding would come in handy.

I did laugh when I was busy cutting these out and Ms 4 bounced into the room to see if I had finished yet, 20 minutes after choosing her fabric! I had visions of making coordinating hats, but decided to just go with finishing them and posting while they still fitted.  


No comments:

Post a Comment