Friday, June 7, 2013

Red knit dress

I made this dress to see if doing that knot thing in the front was as complicated as it looks. It wasn't but the arms look a bit funny on me - neither one thing no another. I put this back in my sewing pile to add sleeves to, and came across it when I was unpacking. Forgot about why it was still awaiting repair and wore it with a black top underneath. It didn't look too bad as I folded back the sleeves. Looked better the next time I wore it as I wore it with a black shrug so you couldn't see the arms at all. The front seam doesn't sit quite right, probably would have been good to try some sort of flat seam, but will try and press it before I wear it again and see if that makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment